What AC Maintenance Programs Can Do For You?
JS Corcoran Heating & Air Conditioning in Maryland provides you with the best and most reliable air conditioning services. As we move forward, here are some reasons for what an AC maintenance program can do for you:
- Energy Conservation: As the age of your AC increases, the performance decreases over the years. A poorly-functioning AC pulls in a lot of electrical energy and causes a high cost of electricity. AC maintenance takes place at a scheduled interval and hence enhances the regularity of the service. If you want to save money and avoid future repairs, it is the right time for you to sign in for an AC maintenance program.
- Better Air Quality: Your air conditioner is responsible for more than just cooling the air. A healthy HVAC system ensures better air quality indoors and provides comfort on summer days. A maintenance program can regulate the AC services and ensure the AC is not dirty.
AC services like tune-ups involve cleaning the filters and the condenser coils to ensure no air is stuck inside. Dirty filters can spread pollutants and toxins in the air that cause illness and discomfort.
- Fewer Repairs and Long Lifespan: As the age of your HVAC system increases, the wear and tear also becomes frequent. It results in repair work from time to time. But if your AC unit is maintained regularly, such wear and tears decrease. You will also be able to save a lot of money by doing this and prolonging the life of your air conditioner. If you are looking for an AC servicing nearby, call us for better guidance from the experts.
- Increased Resale Value: When your HVAC unit becomes more than a decade old, you might want it replaced. But what if the resale value of your AC is extremely minimal? To guarantee this doesn’t happen, you must get regular maintenance for your AC. AC maintenance program includes regular servicing so that the performance of your AC is maintained and stable throughout the years.
- Avoiding Risks: Since your HVAC unit has been in use for many years, it is possible for some malfunctioning parts. There can be leakages and broken parts in your AC that need to be addressed. When you get regular maintenance, a professional technician can help you learn more about the faulty parts.
Holes in the condenser can leak the refrigerant out of the AC and go to the electric pole. It can be dangerous as the refrigerant has strong chemicals that can harm your health. Thus book an appointment for a maintenance program.
- Maintain Your Warranty Period: If your HVAC unit is still under the warranty period, signing up for a maintenance program will work best for you. It is better to get regular services for your AC before the warranty period finishes. All the services are free of cost during the warranty period, and hence you should make most of it!